- G Series compressor aero (10 blade)
- 109 Lbs/Min compressor flow
- 0.85 A/R comp housing
- V-band comp outlet 4.2 inch / 107mm (Same as GTX42)
- 5 inch / 127mm compressor inlet (Same as GTX42)
- Water fittings included (-6an fittings *same as G25)
- Stainless steel turbine housings rated up to 950 deg C
Technology and Features
Garrett® G42-1200 available with compact housing and standard housing
Garrett® G42-1450 available only with standard housing
- (A) Fully machined ported shroud to help reduce compressor surge.
- (B) A fully machined speed sensor port provides racers the option to add a speed sensor. Comparing shaft speed and boost levels on a compressor map will help determine ideal operating conditions to ensure peak power over a wider operating range.
- (C ) The fully machined pressure port.
* Sold separately, the Garrett ® G Series speed sensor kits have new part numbers and are not compatible with GT/GTX kits. Easier to install and will not need to be adjusted for length like previous sensors. Simply remove bolt that secures the plug, insert the speed sensor and re-tighten the bolt.