Garrett® G42-1200 Compact
- G Series compressor aero (10 blade)
- 109 Lbs/Min compressor flow
- 0.90 A/R comp housing
- Hose connection comp outlet
- Water fittings included (-6an fittings *same as G25)
- Stainless steel turbine housings rated up to 950 deg C
- Compact design is 4mm smaller axially than the G42 standard
Technology and Features
Garrett® G42-1200 available with compact housing and standard housing
Garrett® G42-1450 available only with standard housing
-(A) Fully machined ported shroud to help reduce compressor surge.
-(B) A fully machined speed sensor port provides racers the option to add a
speed sensor. Comparing shaft speed and boost levels on a compressor map
will help determine ideal operating conditions to ensure peak power over a
wider operating range.
-(C ) The fully machined pressure port.
*Sold separately, the Garrett ® G Series speed sensor kits have new part
numbers and are not compatible with GT/GTX kits. Easier to install and will
not need to be adjusted for length like previous sensors. Simply remove bolt
that secures the plug, insert the speed sensor and re-tighten the bolt.